The PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) 360 is a postgraduate management program that focuses on providing a comprehensive and holistic approach to management education. The program covers 5 functional Specializations of management such as finance, marketing, human resources, supply chain and operations, along with a strong emphasis on leadership and strategic thinking.
The course curriculum of PGDM 360 typically includes subjects such as:
- Business strategy: where students learn about the concepts of corporate strategy and the tools and techniques used to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Financial management: where students learn about the principles of financial management, financial analysis, and financial decision-making.
- Marketing management: where students learn about the concepts of marketing research, consumer behaviour, and marketing strategies.
- Human Resource management: where students learn about the concepts of human resource planning, recruitment, and selection.
- Operations management: where students learn about the concepts of production planning, inventory management, and supply chain management.
- Supply Chain Management: where student learn about process of managing the flow of goods, information, and resources between the point of origin and the point of consumption.
- Leadership and Strategic thinking: where students learn about the principles of leadership and the strategies for leading and managing teams.
The program includes case studies, simulations, and other experiential learning opportunities to provide students with a hands-on understanding of management concepts.
The program also offers a 360-degree approach to management education, which means that it
covers all aspects of management, including technical, behavioural, and conceptual skills. It also focuses on developing leadership and strategic thinking skills that are essential for success in today’s fast-paced business environment.