- A unique curriculum crash course before the final examination.
- Rigorous training to prepare for Judicial Services Examination.
- Emphasis is always laid on improving the soft skills of law aspirants.
- Moot court competitions are organised regularly to provide students an experiential learning of the courtrooms.
- After completion of the course students are eligible to be enrolled as an advocate in India.
Legum Baccalaureus or LLB is offered by the School of Law at Renaissance University and it is supervised and regulated by the Bar Council of India. This bachelors degree can only be pursued by aspirants who already hold a graduation degree. The curriculum is spread over six semesters and students are required to attend rigorous lectures, tutorials, moot courts and internships to accomplish the purpose of this course. While the sine qua non of a law school may be intellectual faculty and talented students, the efforts that an individual makes in the three years of attaining legal education is the conclusive test of his success in the professional world.
This program at Renaissance University is designed for a student to have all the necessary knowledge that they must have of the fundamental branches of law. This also suffices the minimum requirement that one needs to be entitled to enroll as an advocate with the Bar Council of India. The course aims to develop a quintessential understanding of the laws, acts, regulations, bills etc. also having regard to the basic sense of justice. The aim is to always be aware of the latest developments and amendments in the field of law.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate score of 50% (for SC/ST/OBC 45%) and minimum duration of 3 years from a recognized University.
35,000/- per year