The Scheme “SEEKHO AUR KAMAO” as it literally means ‘Learn and Earn’ is a Scheme for Skill Development run by the Ministry of Minority affairs. The primary objective of this scheme is to train the individuals to learn certain kinds of skill or work in order to get them employed. The following skill training courses are currently run by the Skill Development department at Renaissance University:
- Solar Panel Installation Technician
- Showroom Hostess/ Customer Relationship Executive
- Dealership Sales and Value Added Services Executive
- Chauffeur / Taxi Driver
- Auto E-Rickshaw Driver/ Assistant Service Technician
- Dealership Tele caller Sales Executive
- The candidate must belong to a minority community.
- Candidates must have passed 5th Standard.
- In case of reserved categories as prescribed under this scheme remain vacant, these vacant seats may be treated as unreserved.
- Annual family income of the student applying should not be above 8 lakhs per annum.
- The age of the candidate should be between 14 to 35 years.
- Two Passport Size Photos
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Photocopy of 10th &12th standard Marksheets
- Photocopy of Graduation Marksheet
- Minority Certificate