- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Asanas Alignment and Adjustment.
- Meditation and Breathing Techniques (Pranayama )
- Yoga Philosophy
- Body Assessment
- Hands-On Experience of Live Teaching & Class Conduct
- Personality Development & Assessment through Yoga
- National / International Placement Assistance
Diploma in Yoga at Renaissance University is a full-time course taught by the renowned Celebrity Indian Yoga Trainer Mrs.Chetna Joshi Tiwari (RYT 200 hrs Ashtanga Yoga; RYT 300 hrs Ashtanga Yoga from Mysore, Advance Yoga Certification from Singapore.
The curriculum of this course is divided into written practice, theory, and practical training. Students learn about the anatomy of the human body, the history of yoga and the benefits of learning asanas. In this six-month diploma, students will establish a firm foundation of discipline that promotes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth while building a strong base from which to teach others naturally and with confidence.
Candidates must have scored 50% (for SC/ST/OBC 45%) marks in aggregate in 12th Standard or an equivalent examination in the stream of PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), recognized by State or Central Education Board.
Fee- Rs. 30,000/-