If you want to know more about how we record non-personal information about your visit or how we use information that you voluntarily submit, read on
Non-personal Information We Record
During your visit, our web operating system will record:
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private
- Internet access account or “yourcollege.edu” if you connect from a college or university domain.
- The type of browser (such as “Netscape version X” or “Internet Explorer version X”) that you are using
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows)
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
The cookies on Renaissance University (Renaissance Indira Group) web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser “session.” The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these web pages, without having to provide the same information again as you move from one page to another.