- Includes 3 years of intensive study of foundational disciplines.
- Includes 2-years Post Graduate Programme in Management.
The Post Graduate Programme (PGP) of School of Management at Renaissance University is a unique programme that aims to equip the students to take on leadership roles in an increasingly complex and dynamic global scenario. The PGP is spread over a span of six trimesters/ four semesters i.e. two years with a summer project in between. PGP students with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is equivalent to an MBA degree.
The programme lays the groundwork for conceptual and analytical reasoning, and gives the students an insight into the dynamics of the business environment. Our thought process on Management Education seems visible giving this programme an outline. Inside this outline we nurture and develop the ‘Would be Managers’, with personalized care and attention in small teams, and in a practical, application-oriented, user-friendly environment.
This program at Renaissance University focuses on:
- Industry-based Curriculum – with regular industry interaction we are able to chalk out our curriculum in an Industry–desired way.
- Innovative teaching methods, exposure to industry best practices and experiential learning
- Emphasizes the distinctive challenges of managing in an emerging economy.
- Clubs, social projects and student self-governance initiatives help build leadership skills.
- Number of grooming sessions, including communication skills, persona building, and interview skills.
To conclude, the thought line for PGP is
- Customized Contemporary Approach
- Inculcating Employability
Candidates must have scored 50% (for SC/ST/OBC 45%) marks in aggregate in 12th Standard or an equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board.
75,000/- per year