Cancellation and Fee Refund Policy Cancellation and Fee Refund Policy
Cancellation and Fee Refund Policy:
- Fees once paid may be refundable as per College policies but are not transferable.
- All refund requests must be submitted by the student/parents in writing
addressed to the Chancellor, in person, by regular mail, or by email. The Chancellor shall acknowledge the receipt of the same. Telephone messages are NOT acceptable.
- The fee refund is solely based on the balance amount in the student’s account after all applicable dues owed to the College are deducted. Discounts or concessions provided, may be void and may not apply upon withdrawal.
- The excess payment received through technical or other reasons will be refunded only after due verification and/or within 30 days after receipt of a written complaint by the parent/student.
- The mode of refund will be electronic/ physical and will be refunded in the account from where the transaction was made.
- The parents/students need to pay the payment gateway processing/convenience charges over and above the fees/dues payable to the College.
- Service tax rate applicable will be as notified by the Government from time to time and will also be added to the charges payable to the online payment gateway.
- The net amount refunded will be after deduction of transaction processing charges paid to the online payment gateway.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- Students should contact College authorities first, regarding any excess or double payment made by them.
- The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at the time of seeking a refund.
- The College reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same in the College’s website
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Indorel, Madhya Pradesh, (India).