Renaissance University is always seeking out partnerships and opportunities to enhance the educational experience of their students by providing maximum global exposure. We are earnestly expanding our international associations and the University has current agreements with foreign universities in more than 10 countries. Therefore, it offers a wide range of exchange programs and international cooperation.
The chief aim of the University in maintaining global partnerships is to stimulate academic mobility with the aid of:
- Student exchange
- Faculty exchange
- Collaborative international research
- Annual summer schools.
Creating global opportunities to enrich the student experience and enhance employability is one of our areas of strength.
- Australia – Australian National Institue of Management and Technology
- Russia – South Ural State University, Saratov State
- Turkey – Afyon Kocatepe university, Anadolu University
- Italy – University of Sannio
- Spain – Escuela Superior de Arte y Diseño de Andalucía, Jaen University
- Ukraine – The National University of Ostroh Academy
- Bulgaria – Varna University of Management
- Armenia – Eurasia International University
- Latvia – Baltic International Academy
- Jordan – Philadelphia University