BBA (HONS) + MBA program of School of Management at Renaissance University is an innovatively designed dual degree programme that combines the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes – BBA and MBA. On successful completion of ﬁve years, the student will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Management by Renaissance University. Life after twelfth seems like a scene of a crossroad. Multiple options, multiple destinations.
One must be very observant and aware, while making a choice at this time. Changing your stream at UG or PG level brings a lot of chaos and also tarnishes your image, in front of the prospective employer. Undergraduate plus masters combined course is a one step solution in the form of an Integrated Management Programme for all eligible class XII pass-outs, aspiring for a career in the ﬁeld of business management.
The key Highlights of this course at Renaissance University are:
- To brush up their lingual and communication skills.
- Build awareness of the ethical understanding of business practices and social consciousness.
- Develop critical thinking skills, integrative thinking ability and competence in quantitative analysis.
- Promote interpersonal awareness and ability to work in teams.
- Enable students to learn how to apply the basic principles of communication in order to write effective business messages, case analysis and reports.
- Prepare competent business leaders.
This programme at School of Management aims at drafting a customized outline for the budding managers in such a way that they get tuned to the corporate line and its demands from day one. With powerful capsules of communication workshops, communication labs, personality development programme, foreign language learning, apart from the regular management programme; this programme offers better platform to an education institution to carve a student. This is because they come to us at a younger age and moulding them remains easy still.